Dr. Patricia Burch, Associate Professor of Education and Policy at Rossier’s Center for Education Governance, co-led on June 7th webinar that reported results from IES funded study of after-school tutoring.
The webinar was the third in a series aimed at leveraging new technologies to get research to practitioners in real time. Ten state level directors as well as nearly one hundred government officials and independent private contractors attended the webinar. The project’s website will soon have live transcript of the webinar. It also includes other resources such as tools that districts and states can use to assess the quality of instruction in after school programs.
- View the SES IQ² (Supplemental Educational Services: Integrated Qualitative and Quantitative Study of Implementation and Impact) website.
Posts from other Rossier blogs:
- Why Innovation Won’t Happen in Traditional Not-For-Profits (21st Century Scholar)
- Alumna Spotlight: Lynne Ruvalcaba | Sacramento, CA ([email protected] | Master of Arts in Teaching Delivered Online)
- The Thursday Pop: Protesting College Costs? (21st Century Scholar)
- Presidential Reading List (21st Century Scholar)
- Weekly Writing Tip #1 ([email protected] | Master of Arts in Teaching Delivered Online)
- Reflections on Being a Black Female Emerging Scholar (21st Century Scholar)